Master's Level Therapist
- - Montgomery Outpatient
- Crawfordsville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins is looking to add an experienced Licensed Therapist, Master's Level Therapist or a recent graduate with a background in social work and/or mental healthcare, to a stimulating and rewarding career as Master's Level Therapist. This position will support our programs in Montgomery County helping families referred by the Department of Child Services.
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
We also offer a $3,000 sign bonus to qualified Master's level Clinicians
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
What you'll be doing:
As a Master's Therapist, you will complete diagnostic assessments, formulate treatment plans, and provide ongoing individual, and family therapy for children, adolescents and adults. Essential to this position is the ability to provide care appropriate to the age of the consumer and interpreting the appropriate information needed to identify each consumer's requirements relative to this or her specific needs.
Education and experience needed:
- A Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required
- Two years' of post Master's clinical experience is preferred.
- Must be licensed or actively pursuing your temporary license (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAC, LSW, LMHCa, LMFTa, or LAC)
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply Today!