Licensed Clinical Social Worker as Outpatient Therapist in Avon, Indiana
- - Hendricks Outpatient
- Indianapolis , IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems in Avon, Indiana is looking to add an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for a stimulating and rewarding career as an Outpatient Therapist. This Therapist will join our existing team in Hendricks County providing therapy services on a Monday to Friday employment schedule.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems offer...
- Competitive salaries
- We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified licensed Clinicians
- Excellent work life balance (generous paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
As an Outpatient Therapist, you will complete diagnostic assessments, formulate treatment plans, and provide ongoing individual, family and group therapy. Essential to this position is the ability to provide care appropriate to the mental health needs of the individual and family. As well as consider and utilize the information presented by the individual and the referral source to formulate treatment planning that is specific to his or her mental health needs.
Education and experience needed:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work is required.
- Two years' of post Master's clinical experience is desired.
- Must be licensed as LCSW in Indiana.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. For more information about the Avon office, Cummins or the Outpatient Therapist position, please apply at www.cumminsbhs.org or contact Mark Sheeran, Clinical Recruiter at 888-714-1927 ext 2054. Apply Today!