Mental Health Technician
- - Putnam Outpatient
- Greencastle, IN, USA
- Full Time
It's Different Here!
Cummins Behavioral Health currently has positions available for a Mental Health Technician at our Green Willows adult group home in Greencastle. We are seeking applicants who can commit to overnights and/or weekends.
Shift differential is available for evenings, nights, and weekends. Qualified individuals must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Excellent work life balance
- Great opportunities for professional advancement
- Longevity awards
- Supporting daily living functions of residents
- Teaching and modeling daily living skills
- Attending community outings with residents
- Managing crisis and emergency responses necessary to maintain a safe environment
Previous experience working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness is desired.
Must be patient, understanding, and be willing to learn new tasks.
- High School graduate or equivalent with one or more years' experience working in a social services or mental related field -OR-
- High School graduate or equivalent with one year (2 semesters) or more of coursework in a social services or mental health related field
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today!