Vocational Rehabilitation Employment Specialist
- - Marion Employment Services
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Due to increase in the need for services we provide, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is looking to add a full-time position as Vocational Rehabilitation Employment Specialist to support families in Marion County.
As a Vocational Rehabilitation Employment Specialist you will carry out the mission of our supported employment program in Marion County.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist consumers in obtaining and maintaining employment that is consistent with their vocational and recovery goals.
- Provide supported employment, job placement, job development, pre-employment training, vocational assessment, referral, outreach, follow-along, in-home and community-based services, and case management when necessary
- Serve as a liaison to Vocational Rehabilitation Offices and Counselors in order to meet the needs of consumers
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or a related human services field
- Previous experience with supported employment required; experience or equivalent education in the field of case management and vocational rehabilitation services preferred
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a driver's license
In this position, you must be available to work some flexible hours, and duties require the use of personal vehicle.
Learn more about Cummins by going to WWW.CUMMINSBHS.ORG. Apply today.