Child/Adolescent Outpatient Therapist
- - Putnam Outpatient
- Greencastle, IN, USA
- Full Time
Due to a recent transfer and an increase in our community referrals, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems in Greencastle, Indiana is looking to offer an experienced Licensed Therapist with a background in social work and/or mental health care, a stimulating and rewarding career as an Outpatient Therapist. This Therapist will join our team in Putnam County, providing therapy and coordinating treatment to child/adolescent consumers with our clinical team.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems offer...
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Excellent work life balance (generous paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified licensed Clinicians
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
What you'll be doing:
As an Outpatient Therapist, you will complete diagnostic assessments, formulate treatment plans, and provide ongoing individual, family and group therapy primarily to children and adolescents. Essential to this position is the ability to provide care appropriate to the mental health needs of the individual and family. As well as consider and utilize the information presented by the individual and the referral source to formulate treatment planning that is specific to his or her mental health needs.
Education and experience needed:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required.
- Two years' of post Master's clinical experience is desired.
- Must be licensed as LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, or LMFT in Indiana.
For more information about Cummins, the Outpatient Therapist position, please apply at www.cumminsbhs.org or contact our Clinical Recruiter at 888-714-1927 ext 2054.