Adult Recovery Life Skills Specialist / Case Manager
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins is looking to add a person with strong interest in helping adults for a career opportunity as Adult Recovery Life Skills Specialist/Case Manager. Qualified candidates should have a background in social work, human service and/or in mental health and have a passion to impact adults at our Marion County adult rehabilitation services program.
An offer with Cummnis includes...
Competitive salaries with regular reviews
- Excellent work life balance (flexible schedule, paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and leadership training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Clinical support with leaders in the field
- Matching 401K
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Essential duties include:
- Support the development of individual activities of daily living
- Provide in-home, and community supervision to meet the comprehensive needs of people with severe mental illness
- Manage the consumer's overall treatment and teach skills to consumers on an individual and group basis
- Bachelor's degree in social work, sociology, psychology, counseling or another related field of human service
- Previous experience working in the behavioral health and/or mental health field is preferred
Learn more about the many rewards and benefits of a career with Cummins.
Apply at www.cumminsbhs.org.