- - Marion School Based
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Due to a recent promotion, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems is seeking to offer an experienced therapist or a recent graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care, a stimulating and rewarding career as a Pre-school Therapist in Decatur township schools. This clinician would primarily provide needed services to pre-school age youth and their families.
With Cummins You will receive:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- In Marion County, we offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level Clinicians
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Education and experience needed:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required
- Prefer two years' of post Bachelor's clinical experience.
- Must be licensed (LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT) or have your temporary license (LSW, LMHCa, LMFTa, or LAC)
For more information contact our Clinical Recruiter at 888-714-1927 ext 2054.
Apply today at WWW.CUMMINSBHS.ORG