School Based Therapist - North Putnam
- - Putnam Outpatient
- North Putnam, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems is looking to offer an experienced Licensed Therapist or recent Master's graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care, a challenging and rewarding career as a School-based Therapist. The therapist will provide mental and behavioral health related services and support to children and their families at an elementary school in North Putnam (Putnam County).
With Cummins you will receive:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level Clinicians
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Education and experience needed:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required.
- Two years' of post Master's clinical experience is preferred.
- Must be licensed (LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT) or actively pursuing your temporary license (LSW, LMHCa, LMFTa, or LAC)
Learn about the many other rewards of a career with Cummins.
Apply Today at WWW.CUMMINSBHS.ORG.