Youth School-based Life Skills Specialist
- - SB Boone
- Frankfort, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems is looking to add an experienced Life Skills Specialist Therapist/Case Manager, or a recent graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care, to a stimulating and rewarding career as a School-based Life Skills Specialist. This clinician will join our school-based treatment team in Boone County, providing therapy and coordinating treatment with their clinical team at schools in Clinton County, Indiana.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems offer...
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
As a Life Skills Specialist, provide the children with face-to-face contact for the purpose of coaching, teaching, or using motivational interviewing to assist the consumer in meeting Person-Centered Treatment Plan goals. You will communicate and collaborate with school administration, counselors, and teachers on a consistent and timely basis via telephone, email, and face-to-face to address the needs and progress of consumers and their families. You will also schedule work hours in accordance with the needs of the specific school satellite location; this may include early morning hours and after school hours in the homes of the consumers.
Education and experience needed:
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, counseling or other human services field
- Experience working in the mental health or behavioral health field is preferred
- Two years' of post Bachelor's clinical experience is preferred.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins.
For more information, please contact our Clinical Recruiter at 888-714-1927 ext 2054 or you can apply online at: