Middle School Therapist - Pike Township
- - SB Marion
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Have a passion to impact youth in Marion County? Love helping kids and their families?
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is currently hiring a Middle School Therapist for a Pike Township school on Indianapolis's Northwest side. If you are a Master's graduate or an Licensed Therapist with a background in social work and/or mental health care, we can provide you a stimulating, stable and rewarding career.
Cummins compensation plan includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- In Marion County, we offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Therapist's
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Education and experience needed:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required.
- Two years' of post Master's clinical experience is preferred.
- Must be licensed (LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT) or have a temporary license (LSW, LMHCa, LMFTa, or LAC)
To learn more about the many rewards of a career with Cummins, go to WWW.CUMMINSBHS.ORG