- - SB Marion
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
An increase in consumer referrals has created a new career opportunity with Cummins. Cummins Behavioral Health Systems in Marion County is seeking to add an experienced therapist or a recent graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care into a rewarding career as a School-based Therapist. The Therapist will be working at a elementary or middle school within Decatur Township on the Southwest side of Indianapolis.
Cummins Compensation includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- In Marion County, we offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level Clinicians
"Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction."
Education and experience needed:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required.
- Prefer two years' of post Bachelor's clinical experience.
- Must be licensed (LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT) or have a Indiana temporary license (LSW, LMHCa, LMFTa, or LAC) by employment start date.
For more information, contact our Clinical Recruiter at 888-714-1927 ext 2054.
To begin your new career, apply today at: WWW.CUMMINSBHS.ORG