- - Hendricks Outpatient
- Avon, IN, USA
- Full Time
Due to a recent promotion, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems Inc., seeks an experienced licensed therapist for a career as a full time Intake Specialist. This clinician will help persons in all age groups from older adolescents to adults and their families at our Hendricks County Outpatient Clinic located in Avon, Indiana.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Cummins compensation includes:
- Competitive starting compensation with regular reviews
- Excellent work life balance (generous PTO and holidays)
- Professional and leadership advancement
- Holistic team approach to treatments
- Sign on bonus and longevity bonuses
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of clinical license application and test fees
- Supervision hours, In-house study guides and study groups
Job Duties Include:
- Administer CANS/ANSA assessments at time of intake
- Interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each consumer's specific needs.
Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy
Must be licensed as a State of Indiana as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
Learn more or research the career options available for you at Cummins.
Apply today at WWW.CUMMINSBHS.ORG