Boone County School-based Life Skills Specialist
- - SB Boone
- Lebanon , IN, USA
- Full Time
IT'S DIFFERENT HERE!
Do you have the passion, creativity and skills and desire to be a vital member of our School-based team?
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems is looking to add a Life Skills Specialist or Case manager with a background in social work and/or mental health care, to a rewarding career as School-based Life Skills Specialist in our school-based programs within Boone County.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems provide:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
As a Life Skills Specialist, you will:
- Provide children with face-to-face contact for the purpose of coaching, teaching, or using motivational interviewing to assist the consumer in meeting Person-Centered Treatment Plan goals.
- Communicate and collaborate with school administration, counselors, and teachers on a consistent and timely basis via telephone, email, and face-to-face to address the needs and progress of consumers and their families.
- Schedule work hours in accordance with the needs of the specific school satellite location; this may include early morning hours and after school hours in the homes of the consumers.
Education and experience needed:
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, counseling or other human services field
- Experience working in the mental health or behavioral health field is preferred
- Two years' of post Bachelor's clinical experience is preferred.
Learn about the "many" rewards of a career with Cummins.
Contact our Recruiter at 765-351-0832, 888-714-1927 ext 2054 or apply online at: WWW.CUMMINSBHS.ORG