Home Based Therapist
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
IT'S DIFFERENT HERE!
Do you have the skills and passion required to be a vital clinical member of our Marion County Team?
We are seeking a Licensed or License Eligible Home-Based Therapist with a background in social work and/or mental health to work in our Marion County office.
Essential Functions Include:
- Providing ongoing individual and family therapy to adults and children referred by the Department of Child Services and/or other community partners
- Completing diagnostic assessments and formulating treatment plans
- Collaborating regularly with referral sources to report on treatment progress
Education and Experience:
- Must have a Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or related human service field.
- Must be licensed or have license application pending.
- Prefer 2 or more year's clinical experience in mental health.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems compensation plans include:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Excellent work life balance (generous paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified licensed Clinicians
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Come learn more about our team! Apply today at www.cumminsbhs.org