Peer Recovery Specialist - Certified Recovery Specialist
- - Putnam Outpatient
- Greencastle, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, a stable, private, non-for-profit behavioral health services provider since 1971, is seeking a full time or part time Peer Recovery Specialist - Certified Recovery Specialist to be part of our existing interdisciplinary team focused on addictions recovery and goal achievement to residents in Putnam County.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Comprehensive benefit package to full time positions (health, dental, vision, prescription drug and more)
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- Mileage compensation allotment
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
- Engage in assessments, person-centered service planning, and culturally competent service delivery
- Use unique skills and life experiences to guide the individuals served through the multiple life challenges and opportunities that exist
Education and/or Experience:
- Prefer candidates with a background or interest in addictions.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to verify completion of a state-approved Certified Health Worker/Certified Recovery Specialist (CHW/CRS) training program with passing score on certification exam or certification as a Certified Addiction Peer Recovery Coach (CAPRC) with supporting verification documentation.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a public passenger chauffeur's license
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins.
Apply at www.cumminsbhs.org today!