High School-based Therapist in Hendricks County
- - SB Hendricks
- Avon, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems in Hendricks County is seeking to add an experienced therapist or a recent graduate with a background and education in social work and/or mental health care into a rewarding career as an School-based Therapist. The Therapist will be working at a high school within Hendricks County.
Cummins compensation includes:
- Competitive salaries based on experience.
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- In Hendricks County, we offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level Clinicians
"Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction."
Education and Experience needed:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required.
- Two years' of post Master's clinical experience is preferred.
- Must be licensed as LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT or have an Indiana temporary/associate license as LSW, LMHCa, LMFTa, or LAC prior to start date.
For more information, contact our Clinical Recruiter at 888-714-1927 ext 2054.
Apply today at WWW.CUMMINSBHS.ORG