DCS Case Manager
- - Putnam Outpatient
- Greencastle, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, fleixible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced clinician with a background in social work and/or mental health care for a stimulating and rewarding career as a DCS Life Skills Specialist or Case Manager. This clinician will join our Putnam County DCS services team in providing skills training and supervised visitation and coordinating treatment with their clinical team.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems offers include:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
"Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction."
As a Life Skills Specialist or Case Manager, you will support the development of individual activities of daily living; provide in-home, and community supervision to meet the comprehensive needs of people with severe mental illness; manage the consumer's overall treatment and teach skills to consumers on an individual and group basis.
Education and experience needed:
- Required: Bachelor's degree in social work, sociology, psychology, or another related degree in field of human services
- Preferred: 1-2 years post bachelor degree work experience in the behavioral health and/or mental health field
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins.
Apply today at www.cumminsbhs.org