Certified Medical Assistant
- - Marion Outpatient
- indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking to add a full-time LPN / Certified Medical Assistant to serve families at our outpatient clinic in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Our compensation includes:.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Laptops, printers and professional technical support
- Clinical support from leaders in field
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist nursing and psychiatric staff in providing medical and psychiatric services to patients
- Coordinate medical and psychiatric treatment with other health care providers outside of the organization
- Coordinate medical and psychiatric services with other mental health professionals both within and outside the organization
- Provide direct contact, either face-to-face or by phone, and indirect contact via a variety of electronic means or correspondence
- Provide medication education to patients about their medication type, indications and common side effects based on pre-written approved guidelines
Education and/or Experience:
- Completion of Postsecondary medical assisting program certification or diploma
- Medical Assistant Certification in Indiana is required.
- Two to three years' experience in a psychiatric/mental health setting is preferred
- Experience with electronic medical record is preferred.
Come learn about our exciting career with Cummins. Apply Today at: