Youth School-based Therapist
- - SB Marion
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc., a local private non-for-profit organization with over 45 years of providing mental health and related services in Indiana is seeking an experienced therapist or a recent master's level graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care for a rewarding career as a School-based Therapist. The positon will be working with children from K to 8 years old at a charter school in East Central Indianapolis within Marion County.
Cummins Compensation include:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- We can provide Supervision hours toward license.
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level Clinicians
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Education and experience needed:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required
- Prefer two years' of post Master's degree clinical experience.
- Must be licensed (LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT) or have your temporary license (LSW, LMHCa, LMFTa, or LAC)
Apply today at WWW.CUMMINSBHS.ORG