Child And Adolescent Psychiatrist
- - Avon Medical 55H
- Avon , IN, USA
- Full Time
Local full or part time Outpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems Inc. is seeking candidates for a full or part time Adult and/or Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to work throughout our regional network. The position may require travel to various locations throughout central and west central Indiana but will mainly be supporting Marion and Hendricks counties.
Under the general supervision of the Medical Director, our Psychiatrists provide medical and psychiatric services and consultation to consumers, staff and programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide direct clinical services and maintain clinical records
- Provide consultation to other staff members regarding psychiatric services
- Provide emergency services coverage and consultation to on-call staff
- Assume responsibility for and exercise the authority necessary to ensure that all clinical services provided are consistent with exceptional care
- Work closely and cooperatively with the clinical managers to help ensure the delivery of quality clinical services
- Must possess Indiana medical license
- Graduate from an approved medical school, post residency experience
- Board certified/board eligible psychiatrist is required
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn more about this career opportunity. Apply Today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.