- - Putnam Outpatient
- Greencastle and surrounding cities, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. in Greencastle, Indiana is seeking an experienced Licensed Therapist or recent masters graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care for a rewarding career as a Youth Therapist. This position will join our clinical team in Putnam County providing therapy and coordinating treatment to children and adolescent consumers in outpatient, school and home settings.
As an Therapist, you will complete diagnostic assessments, formulate treatment plans, and provide ongoing individual, family, and group therapy primarily to children and adolescents. Essential to this position is the ability to provide care appropriate to the mental health needs of the individual and family. As well as consider and utilize the information presented by the individual and the referral source to formulate treatment planning that is specific to his or her mental health needs.
Education and experience:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required.
- Two years of post-master's clinical experience is desired.
- Must be licensed as LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, or LMFT in Indiana or
- Must have temporary or associate license LSW, LAC, LMHCa or LMFTa
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (generous paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- We offer a sign on bonus to qualified licensed clinicians
- Will provide clinical supervision hours at no cost
"Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction."
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.