Adult Therapist in Crawfordsville
- - Montgomery Outpatient
- Crawfordsville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced licensed therapist or recent masters level graduate with with a background in social work and/or mental healthcare, to offer a stimulating and rewarding career as Adult/DCS Therapist. This position will support adults and our DCS services program in our Crawfordsville office helping families referred by the Department of Child Services within Montgomery County.
- Complete diagnostic assessments
- Formulate treatment plans
- Provide ongoing individual, family and group therapy for children, adolescents and adults.
- Essential to this position is the ability to provide care appropriate to the age of the consumer and interpreting the appropriate information needed to identify each consumer's requirements relative to this or her specific needs.
Education and experience needed:
- Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required
- Two years' of post Master's degree clinical experience is preferred.
- Must be licensed (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAC) or or have Indiana associate license (LSW, LMHCa, LMFTa, or LAC)
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Cummins Benefits Include:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
We also offer a $2,000 sign bonus to qualified Master's level Clinicians
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.