Wraparound Facilitator for Indianapolis Area
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a experienced clinician for a rewarding career as Wraparound Facilitator to provide services at our Marion county Outpatient Clinic located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Advocate for children and families by engaging community volunteers and professionals in a strengths-based, family centered planning process
- Must possess the ability to creatively access community resources
- Must be comfortable and effective in working in a variety of settings such as: schools, physician offices, probation, and the consumer's home.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or a human services related field
- Two to three years of experience working in the mental health field
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.