Mental Health Technician
- - Putnam Outpatient
- Greencastle , IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems Inc., is seeking persons for a career as a Mental Health Technician at our Green Willows adult group home in Greencastle, Indiana.
Shift differential is available for evenings, nights, and weekend. Qualified individuals must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Supporting daily living functions of residents
- Teaching and modeling daily living skills
- Attending community outings with residents
- Managing crisis and emergency responses necessary to maintain a safe environment
- Previous experience working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness is desired.
- Must be patient, understanding, and be willing to learn new tasks.
- High School graduate or equivalent with one or more years experience working in a social services or mental related field -OR-
- High School graduate or equivalent with one year or more of coursework in a social services or mental health related field -OR-
- CNA, some college credits towards a human services professions, or previous work experience in a group home
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins!
Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.