Certified Recovery Specialist CRS in Boone County
- - Boone Outpatient
- Lebanon, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc., is seeking a full time Certified Recovery Specialist to be part of our existing interdisciplinary team focused on addictions recovery and goal achievement to residents in Lebanon, Indiana within Boone County.
- Engage in assessments, person-centered service planning, and culturally competent service delivery
- Use unique skills and life experiences to guide the individuals served through the multiple life challenges and opportunities that exist
Education and/or Experience:
- Prefer candidates with a background or interest in addictions.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to verify completion of a state-approved Certified Health Worker/Certified Recovery Specialist (CHW/CRS) training program with passing score on certification exam and with supporting verification documentation.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a public passenger chauffeur's license
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins!
Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.