Outpatient Team Lead for Boone County
- - Boone Outpatient
- Lebanon, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Due to expanding services, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking to add a dedicated, creative Licensed Therapist to serve in the role of Outpatient Team Lead at our Boone County Outpatient Clinic.
Essential Duties as a Team Lead:
- Provide ongoing training and technical assistance designed to promote team-based performance improvement initiatives
- Ensure that reporting, safety, facility, equipment, and other business unit needs are met
- Responsible for staff supervision, staff selection, and feedback on performance evaluations
- Ensure that all new direct service staff receives a comprehensive non-clinical, clinical and corporate compliance orientation
- Provide for/arrange staff training and professional development activities to meet the needs of direct service staff
Essential Functions as an Outpatient Therapist include:
- Provide diagnostic assessments and formulate treatment plans
- Provide ongoing individual and family therapy to adults in the Boone County area
Education / Experience:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Must possess and maintain licensure in the state of Indiana as an LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT or LMFTa, LMHCa or LSW
- DCS and/or Family Court experience is preferred.
- Prefer experience working with adults with addictions diagnosis or co-morbid diagnoses of Substance Use and Mental Health.
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins!
Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.