School-based Therapist in Pike, Washington Township in Marion County
- - SB Marion
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a therapist to work with youths and parents in a school setting. The position involves helping children and supporting their families in one or more of these settings: pre-school, elementary, middle, or high school. Based on our needs and your preference, the school will be located in Indianapolis in either Pike, Washington Township or a charter school within Marion County. We serve children enrolled in both public and charter schools.
Job Functions Include:
- Complete diagnostic assessments and create/review treatment plans.
- Provide ongoing individual, family and group therapy to children, adolescents, and their families as applicable.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with school, family, and Cummins stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
- A master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or related field. Candidates must have master's degrees that are licensable in the state of Indiana.
- Prefer two years of post-master's degree work experience.
- Preference given to licensed clinical, candidates (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT) or those candidates with temporary, or non-clinical licenses (LSW, LMHCA, LMFTA).
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Provide clinical supervision hours at no charge
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- School based therapists will have opportunities to request for summers off.
We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified master's level clinicians
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.