Patient Service Representative
- - Avon CA
- 46123, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is currently seeking to add a full time Patient Service Representative at our Avon, IN office. This representative will perform essential functions pertaining to clinical records and all consumer related customer service issues.
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunities for professional advancement
- Comprehensive insurance plans include major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, HSA
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Matching employer contributions to your 401K plan
- Monday to Friday schedule with some evening coverage.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answers high volume call center calls in timely and polite manner, routes calls as appropriate and takes messages as needed.
- Completes Medline requests for medication refill requests and medication side effects and enters into Electronic Medical Record.
- Screens callers for high risk and directs crisis calls to available crisis providers.
- Request prior authorization for services with insurance.
- Track prior authorization status and with weekly reports.
- Maintains consumer confidentiality.
- Previous Medical office experience required (behavioral health experience preferred)
- Knowledge/Experience with Spreadsheet for Windows and Word Processing for Windows preferred
- Demonstrated ability to enter and pull data from computer
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred.
Explore the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply Today!