Crisis Intervention Therapist (CIT) in Avon, IN
- - CCBHC
- Avon , IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Crisis Intervention Therapist:
Cummins is growing! We are seeking a motivated individual to be part of our Mobile Crisis Team in a full-time position as a Crisis Intervention Therapist. The Crisis Intervention Therapist completes risk assessments, develops action plans to promote safety, provides resources, and coordinates with professionals within Cummins and with community partners like hospitals, schools, and law enforcement. If you are passionate about what you do and want to make a palpable difference in the community, please apply!
Our Mobile Crisis Team specializes in providing thorough crisis assessments and providing actionable steps to bring safety to situations within Cummins and in the community. We serve the whole community and all the diversity that it entails. The Mobile Crisis Team uses contemporary and evidence-based practices and provides training. We work as tight knit interdisciplinary team with treatment teams across Cummins.
12 hour shifts either 7 am to 7 pm or 7 pm to 7 am with rotation of shifts 4 one week and 3 shifts the following week. We have various crisis shifts including daytime, evening, overnights, and weekends available. Open for discussion about the shift times.
$52,000 - $65,000 annually, with higher pay depending on experience and type of licensure.
$5,000 bonus with license confirmation
- Conduct mobile (e.g., community-based), office-based, telephonic, and virtual/video crisis assessments, safety planning, and treatment planning for individuals and families in crisis.
- Maintain positive, ethical, and professional working relationships with community, government agencies, and other professionals. Ability to effectively maintain work relationships.
- Promotes a healthy work environment by demonstrating collaborative decision-making and team-building behaviors; provides peer support and motivates staff to outstanding performance.
- Coordinate care with a variety of professionals and the consumer's natural supports during and after assessments.
- Ability to write notes in an Electronic Medical Record to update the consumer's treatment team concerning Crisis Intervention Therapist's contacts. Ability to operate PC-based programs including Microsoft Word, Teams, and Outlook.
- Assist in assessing, developing, implementing, and resolving emergent and non-emergent calls.
Master's degree in behavioral health, social work, counseling, or other related field, and be eligible for licensure in the state of Indiana as an LCSW, LMHC, and/or LMFT; or advanced degree in nursing or related health field.
Get to Know Us:
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit organization providing mental health and substance use services in Boone, Hendricks, Marion, Montgomery, Putnam counties. Established in 1971, Cummins provides care to persons of all ages in a variety of office, virtual, and community-based settings. We value our deep community connections. Cummins is one of the state's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in customer satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction (DMHA).
- Competitive salaries.
- Excellent work life balance.
- Professional training, leadership training, and advancement available.
- Generous paid time off.
- Eight paid holidays yearly.
- Diverse career tracts.
- Comprehensive insurance package.
- Clinical support from leaders in field.
- Matching contributions to your 401K program.
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Hendricks County is a great place to work and live!
Cummins is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.