Bachelor's Level Internship Opportunity
- - SB Marion
- Avon and surrounding areas, IN, USA
Are you looking for a bachelor's level clinical internship opportunity?
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is offering internship opportunities for students who are currently pursuing their Bachelor's level degree in an organization-approved collegiate higher education program. We have clinical programs in Boone, Hendricks, Marion, Montgomery and Putnam Counties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a member of the clinical treatment team, primarily providing persons served with face-to-face contact
- Coordinate treatment with members of the interdisciplinary team
Services provided as part of an internship experience occur under the supervision of a Licensed Professional or a QBHP and are driven by the treatment plan of the person served. Life Skills Associates follow best practice treatment models within a Recovery-based perspective that is intended to promote resiliency, optimal community participation, and eventual independence from ongoing professional behavioral health support.
Education and/or Experience:
• Must be enrolled as a student in an organization approved collegiate higher education program seeking a bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Marriage and Family Counseling, or other organization-approved mental health counseling degree.
• Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a public passenger chauffeur's license;
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.