Community Based Therapist
- - Putnam Outpatient
- Greencastle and surrounding cities, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Are you looking for a career helping youth, developing your clinical skills while receiving support from an interdisciplinary team?
We are adding a position as Community Based Therapist with a background in social work and/or mental health to provide community-based services to juveniles in Putnam County.
Essential Job Functions Include:
Provide ongoing individual and family therapy to adults and children referred by the Department of Juvenile Probation and/or other community partners.
Complete diagnostic assessments and formulate treatment plans.
Collaborate regularly with referral sources to report on treatment progress.
Services will be provided in consumers homes, schools or other locations within the community based on need.
Based on consumer needs this position may require some evenings available to provide services.
Education / Experience:
Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
Strongly prefer therapist be a licensed LCSW, LMHC, LMFT in the state of Indiana.
OR a master's level therapist actively applied for or has a LSW, LMHCa, LMFTa in the state of Indiana.
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
We offer professional advancement, clinical support, generous benefits and paid time off and a $2000 sign on bonus.
Learn about the many career options with Cummins at www.cumminsbhs.org or Apply Today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.