School-based Intake Specialist
- - SB Marion
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc., is expanding and seeking an experienced licensed therapist or masters level graduate with a degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy for a career as part or full time School-based Intake Specialist. This clinician will help a diverse group of children in all age groups from pre-school to high school and their families located in Indianapolis, Marion county. The position can be virtual/remote with some time that may be needed at a school or an outpatient office.
Job Duties Include:
- Administer CANS/ANSA assessments at time of intake
- Interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each consumer's specific needs.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Prefer clinican to be licensed as a State of Indiana as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
Cummins Benefits Include:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level Clinicians
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.