Outpatient Clinical Supervisor
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Due to our expanding services, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a dedicated, creative licensed therapist to serve in the role of Outpatient Team Lead / Clinical Supervisor at our Marion County Outpatient Clinic in Indianapolis.
"Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction."
Essential Functions as a Team Leader:
- Provide ongoing training and technical assistance designed to promote team-based performance improvement initiatives
- Ensure that reporting, safety, facility, equipment, and other business unit needs are met
- Responsible for staff supervision, staff selection, and feedback on performance evaluations
- Ensure that all new direct service staff receives a comprehensive non-clinical, clinical and corporate compliance orientation
- Provide for/arrange staff training and professional development activities to meet the needs of direct service staff
Education and Work Experience:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Must possess and maintain licensure in the state of Indiana as an LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT.
- Competitive starting salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- If needed, we provide clinical supervision hours at no cost.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins, apply today!
Cummins is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.