Family Preservation Provider
- - Montgomery Outpatient
- Crawfordsville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a experienced clinical for a rewarding career as Family Preservation Provider to provide services at our Montgomery County Outpatient Clinic located in Crawfordsville, Indiana.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Advocate for children and families by engaging community volunteers and professionals in a strengths-based, family centered planning process
- Receive and handle referrals from DCS; work closely with the local county DCS office.
- Must possess the ability to creatively access community resources
- Must be comfortable and effective in working in a variety of settings such as: schools, physician offices, probation, and the consumer's home.
- Requires possible evening and weekend hours.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or a human services related field
- Two to three years of experience working in the mental health field
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.