PRN Intensive Outpatient Group Leader
- - Hendricks Outpatient
- Avon, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Part Time
We are seeking License Eligible/Licensed Therapists to work as part of our Substance Use Disorder Life Long Recovery Program as PRN Intensive Outpatient Group Leader. The Life Long Recovery Program is a therapeutic and recovery-focused program offered on an outpatient basis to support adults and youth who must maintain their work, school, or family schedule while working towards recovery goals. We are seeking PRN therapists to join our team in a virtual/in person environment to help cover SUD groups (both IOT and aftercare) when our group facilitators are unable to facilitate the group due to PTO or other circumstances. There are opportunities for morning, late afternoon, and evening hour coverage. We are seeking individuals that are available via telehealth and/or individuals who may be available in person dependent on the needs of the group. We have groups in Hendricks, Marion, Montgomery, Boone, and Putnam.
- Responsible for facilitating SUD groups virtually or in person dependent on the need of the group
- Responsible for managing any crisis issues that present during the group session
- Maintain timely documentation of the services provided to each individual according to facility and professional standards
- Make outreach to referral sources and individuals who have missed sessions
- Masters degree in behavioral health, social work, counseling or other related field, and be eligible for licensure in the state of Indiana as an LCSW, LMHC, and/or LMFT (candidates dual licensed with the LAC/LCAC preferred);
- Two years postgraduate supervised clinical experience preferred.
- Group facilitation experience required and treating substance use disorder preferred.
- Must have a private work location that provides confidentiality for the group members and also free of distractions if engaging in telehealth services
- May provide additional services of Case Management and Crisis Intervention to consumers in need
- Will become a Recovery Works provider and must be able to see DCS consumers
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Clinical support from leaders in field
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many career options with Cummins at www.cumminsbhs.org or Apply Today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.