Licensed Outpatient Therapist
- - Hendricks Outpatient
- Avon, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced Licensed Therapist, or a recent master's level graduate with a background in social work and/or mental healthcare, for a rewarding and challenging career as Outpatient Therapist. This position will support our programs in Avon in Hendricks County helping individuals and their families.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Duties and Functions:
As an Outpatient Therapist, you will complete diagnostic assessments, formulate treatment plans, and provide ongoing individual, family and group therapy primarily to children, adolescents, and adults. Essential to this position is the ability to provide care appropriate to the mental health needs of the individual and family. As well as consider and utilize the information presented by the individual and the referral source to formulate treatment planning that is specific to his or her mental health needs.
Education and experience:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required.
- Two years of post-master's clinical experience is desired.
- Must be licensed as LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, or LMFT in Indiana or
- Must have temporary or associate license LSW, LAC, LMHCa or LMFTa
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Provide supervision hours needed for licensure
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified master's level Clinicians
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.