Patient Service Representative (Front Office)
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a candidate for a full time position as Front Office Medical Administrative Support to assume a key role in the front office at our Marion outpatient facility located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- schedule appointments
- check customers in and out
- verify insurance to determine eligibility and co-payment amounts
- accept payments
- maintain clinical records to include filing & chart review
- data entry
- answer phones
- maintain customer confidentiality
This position has work hours/days that may vary based on organizational need, therefore this position requires an individual who is able to work a flexible schedule.
- Previous front office experience in a medical facility is required
- Experience in a behavioral health care facility is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess good computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Come Join Our Team, Apply Today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.