Wraparound Facilitator Team Lead
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a dedicated, creative clinicanto serve in the role of Wraparound Facilitator Team Lead with our existing team serving Marion County Outpatient programs.
Under the supervision of the Director of County Operations, the Wraparound Services Team Lead is responsible for coordinating the activities of the County Wraparound Team. This person will work as an advocate for children and families by engaging community volunteers and professionals in a strength-based, family centered planning process. The ability to creatively access resources is a must. The position facilitates building family teams for each consumer using a strength-based perspective. The facilitator must be comfortable and effective in working in a variety of settings such as: schools, physician offices, probation, OFC, as well as the consumer's home. The Wraparound team lead will work with the access site coordinator within the county.
Duties for Wraparound Team Lead:
- Distribute information about potential State and Federal funded intensive community-based wraparound services available for youth and families.
- Assist in determining youth/family eligibility for state or federally funded community-based wraparound services.
- Remain knowledgeable about and compliant with state and federally funded service programming policy, procedure, and state expectations for the Access Site role in assisting youth and families in accessing the community-based wraparound services.
- Provide ongoing training and technical assistance designed to promote team-based performance improvement initiatives to the day-to-day operations of business units.
- Assist the direct service staff to manage day-to-day operations in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure that reporting, safety, facility, equipment, and other business unit needs are met.
- Ensure that all new direct service staff receives a comprehensive non-clinical, clinical and corporate compliance orientation.
- Ensure that assigned business units comply with internal and external compliance criteria, including the corporate compliance plan.
- Coordinate peer reviews, staffing, or other clinical activities, as assigned.
- Provide for/arrange staff training and professional development activities to meet the needs of direct service staff.
- Accept calls for new referrals to community-based wraparound services:
- Explain the available community-based service options.
- Provide eligibility screening for community-based wraparound services.
- Route/refer youth and family to appropriate service options and resources.
- Schedule Level of Care assessment appointments for youth/family that may be eligible for state/federally funded wraparound services. Assessment includes completion of the following:
- Face-to-face assessment with the youth and family.
- Administration of CANS assessment.
- Completion of Level of Care application.
- Any other assessment function or documentation required per the federal/state funded service program.
- Provide families with information and referrals to local treatment and/or supporting resources.
- WF team lead will provide process-based supervision to all Wrap Facilitators 2 times a month.
- Team lead will attend monthly CFTM's to ensure Wrap facilitators are following the 4 key elements of wraparound.
- Participate in mandatory training and technical assistance on the implementation of the Wraparound Philosophy.
- Provide support to the families and staff in ways that result in permanent stable relationships.
Duties for Wraparound Facilitator:
- In collaboration with Community team, provides identification and outreach of SED children involved with multiple providers (e.g., OFC, Juvenile Justice, Special Education.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of identified children and families served.
- Assume primary responsibility for developing, writing, implementing, evaluating, and revising individual service plan goals/objectives.
- Provide supportive therapeutic interventions and crisis interventions to children and families.
- Ensure immediate changes are made to the individual service plan to meet the persons served and family needs.
- Participate in comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment, mental status review, physical/dental health status, use of substances, assessment of employment needs, social development/functioning level of the person served, ability of person served to perform activities of daily living, and assessment of family structure.
- Consult with community agencies and the family of the person served to maintain continuity of the treatment process.
- Participate in County Wraparound Community Consortium meetings to identify administrative level issues enhancing or impeding the Wraparound process across community agencies.
- Participate and direct Child and Family team meetings with other service providers.
- Provide symptom education as needed.
- Available to work some evening and weekend hours to assure consumer need is met.
- May require use of personal vehicle.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in human services field with three (3) years previous direct care experience in social services, behavioral health, school-based, etc. may substitute.
Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a public passenger chauffeur's license.
Excellent organizational skills with attention to details and mastery of written and verbal communication.
Flexibility in scheduling.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.