Certified Peer Recovery Specialist in Greencastle area
- - Putnam Outpatient
- Greencastle and surrounding cities, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems is seeking a full-time or part-time Certified Recovery Specialist (CRS) to be part of our whole-health recovery team working with the SUD population in Greencastle, Indiana within Putnam County.
Certified Recovery Specialists are so valuable to the people we serve. At Cummins, we believe in the value of lived experience and how those unique skills and life wisdom are helpful to guide others in their own recovery journey. As a CRS, or sometimes called a Peer Recovery Specialist, we celebrate your unique recovery experience and know that your story makes a difference in bringing hope to others.
Cummins is a learning organization and we believe in supporting our peers in ongoing learning opportunities to strengthen their skill sets. We recognize the need to provide a judgment and stigma-free environment where CRSs are able to learn, grow, and succeed.
Current Cummins employees state:
"I was motivated to become a Certified Recovery Specialist so that I could give back to others"
"Cummins fully supports my recovery, my skills and experience" and "allows me to be creative in my work, gain additional training and have leadership that welcomes my thoughts and ideas"
Education and/or Experience:
- Prefer candidates with a background or interest in addictions.
- Must be a Certified Recovery Specialist (CRS)
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to verify completion of a state-approved Certified Health Worker/Certified Recovery Specialist (CHW/CRS) training program with passing score on certification exam and with supporting verification documentation.
- Competitive salaries.
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays).
- Professional training, leadership training, and advancement available.
- Comprehensive insurance package.
- Clinical support from leaders in field.
- Matching contributions to your 401K program.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins!
Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.