Licensed Addictions Therapist for Greencastle area starting pay $50,000 to $57,500 based on license/experience plus sign-on bonus!
- - Putnam Outpatient
- Greencastle and surrounding cities, IN, USA
- Full or Part Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced licensed therapist or recent graduate with LAC or LCAC and a background in social work and/or mental health care, to a challenging and rewarding career as an Licensed Addictions Therapist. The Addictions Therapist will join our existing clinician team in Greencastle, Indiana within Putnam County, providing one on one and group therapy, evening IOT and coordinating treatments.
For Therapists licensed with LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT, the minimum starting salary is $57,500-60,000 and could be higher based on experience, and will include a $2,000 bonus in verifying your license.
For Therapist licensed with masters' licenses including LSW, LMHCA, LMFTA, or LCACA, the minimum starting salary is $50,000 and will include a $2,000 bonus in verifying your license. (Yes, clinical supervision hours are provided at no cost to the clinician.)
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
- Provide individual and group therapy with adults ages 16 years and older who have addictions
- Have frequent contact with community referral resources
- Complete accurate assessments and keep up to date documentation of services provided
- Be part of a close knit team of clinicians including LMHCs and LCSWs
- Opportunities for professional development and ongoing trainings
- Participation in interdisciplinary Team Staffing with Psychiatrists and HSPP
- Must possess a master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Prefer a license as a clinical addiction counselor (LCAC) in the State of Indiana; or a license as an addiction counselor (LAC) in the State of Indiana with previous addiction experience.
- Prefer experience working with adults with addictions diagnosis or co-morbid diagnoses of Substance Use and Mental Health
- Requires flexibility to work occasional IOT in the afternoon or evenings.
Cummins Benefits Include:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Will provide clinical supervison hours at no cost
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level Clinicians
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.