Substances Use Disorder Counselor
- - Hendricks Outpatient
- Avon, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, short/long term disability, PTO, matching 401K
Expansion has created a new career position! Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a licensed therapist, licensable therapist, or recent graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care for a stimulating and rewarding career as a Group Counselor and group facilitator. The therapist will join our existing clinical team in Avon, Indiana within Hendricks County, providing one on one and group therapy and coordinating treatments for individuals experiencing substance use issues and disorders.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
- Provide individual and group therapy with adults ages 16 years and older who have substance use disorders.
- Have frequent contact with community referral resources.
- Complete accurate assessments and keep up to date documentation of services provided.
- Be part of a close-knit team of clinicians.
- Opportunities for professional development and ongoing trainings.
- Participation in interdisciplinary Team Staffing with Psychiatrists and HSPP.
Must possess a master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy or another related field. The master's degree must be licensable in the state of Indiana.
Experience working with substance use disorder clients through work experience or practicum.
Prefer a license as a clinical addiction counselor (LCAC) in the State of Indiana; or a license as an addiction counselor (LAC) in the State of Indiana with previous addiction experience.
Experience with co-occurring disorders preferred.
Requires flexibility to work occasional evenings.
- Competitive salaries.
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays).
- Professional training, leadership training, and advancement available.
- Clinical supervision hours provided.
- Diverse career tracts.
- Comprehensive insurance package.
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees.
- Clinical support from leaders in field.
- Matching contributions to your 401K program.
- We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified master's level clinicians.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.