- - Boone Outpatient
- Lebanon, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, short/long term disability, PTO, matching 401K
Does this sound like an organization you would like to be a part of?
"Cummins is a professional and diverse company with a top-notch team that truly cares about the individuals they serve; they support their employees wellbeing, work life balance, professional goals and aspirations and truly fosters a workplace where you're encouraged to be your best self"
"For me, Cummins cares about my well-being and encourages me to be my authentic self every day and supports my efforts of being able to give back to those who struggle with either mental health issues or substance use disorder."
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an licensed therapist or recent graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care for a stimulating and rewarding career as an Addictions Therapist. The addictions therapist will join our existing clinical team in Lebanon, Indiana within Boone County, providing one on one and IOT group therapy and coordinating treatments.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
- Provide individual and group therapy with adults ages 16 years and older who have addictions
- Have frequent contact with community referral resources
- Complete accurate assessments and keep up to date documentation of services provided
- Be part of a close knit team of clinicians including LMHCs and LCSWs
- Opportunities for professional development and ongoing trainings
- Participation in interdisciplinary Team Staffing with Psychiatrists and HSPP
- Must possess a master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Prefer a license as a clinical addiction counselor (LCAC) in the State of Indiana; or a license as an addiction counselor (LAC) in the State of Indiana with previous addiction experience.
- Prefer experience working with adults with addictions diagnosis or co-morbid diagnoses of Substance Use and Mental Health
- Requires flexibility to work occasional evenings.
- MUST BE AN INDIANA RESIDENT
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Will provide clinical supervision hours at no cost
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level clinicians
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.