Entry Level Information Systems Support Specialist
- - Avon IS 360
- Avon, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, short/long term disability, PTO, matching 401K
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc., is seeking qualified applicants for our Information Systems Support Specialist / Help Desk Support position to be based in Avon, Indiana.
Under the direction of the IS Directors, the Information Systems Specialist will perform the following:
- Provide Information Systems support for all Cummins employees
- Respond to customer support request via phone and support ticketing system and provide successful resolution.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Travel to/between Cummins Behavioral Health locations and various schools to support Cummins users.
- Understanding and experience with Windows Operating Systems, RDP, Office 365, and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Asset management and experience with inventory control
- Solid troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent driving record.
- Works well with a team and independently.
- Adherence to and promotion of the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related experience in Information Systems preferably in a behavioral health/managed care environment.
- Additional relevant experience/certifications may be substituted for educational requirement.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Analytical skills to evaluate complex business problems and to formulate and implement effective information systems solutions within budgetary and corporate constraints.
- Demonstrated competence in the field of information systems, including ability to perform analysis, database administration, programming and technical functions as required in the discharge of duties.
- Oral and written communication skills:
- to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization concerning information systems needs and problem solving,
- to provide necessary documentation for departmental purposes; and,
- to perform liaison functions between technicians and the agency regarding information systems and related products.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.