Customer Support Representative in Avon
- - Hendricks Outpatient
- Avon, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems is seeking an energetic, dependable person for a position as a Customer Support Representative at our Outpatient facility here in Avon.
The position performs essential functions including but not limited to, working in an electronic medical record, managing consumer related customer service issues, checking in and out consumers, making phone calls, rescheduling appointments, and scanning.
A successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be flexible, willing to learn, and be dependable. Mindfulness and experience working with an electronic medical record is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite including Excel and Word.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Monday to Friday schedule, may include some evening hours. Bilingual is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Ability to solve practical problems, deal with a variety of situations, and interpret a variety of instructions.
- Must be a team player.
- Must possess good office and computer skills with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows environment, e.g., Excel, Word.
- Must have excellent communication skills, multi-tasking skills, as well as be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to deal with the public, consumers, and their families.
- Must possess a pleasant and service-oriented manner.
- Must have good attendance and punctuality.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays).
- Diverse career tracts.
- Comprehensive insurance package.
- Clinical support from leaders in field.
- Matching contributions to your 401K program.
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.