Virtual Hybrid Intake Specialist
- - CCBHC
- Virtual, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, short/long term disability, PTO, matching 401K
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc., is adding an experienced licensed therapist for a career as a full time Intake Specialist. The opportunity will be virtual or a hybrid with some remote work and some coverage at one of the 5 Cummins' outpatient offices as needed for face-to-face intakes.This clinician will help a diverse group of persons in all age groups from youth to adults and their families.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Job Duties Include:
- Complete diagnostic assessments and formulate initial treatment plans
- Administer CANS/ANSA assessments at time of intake
- Interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each consumer's specific needs.
- Complete intakes for consumers to receive treatment through any of our five counties.
Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy or related program.
Must be licensed as a State of Indiana as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level Clinicians
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.