School-based Therapist within Wayne Township
- - SB Marion
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Does this sound like an organization you would like to be a part of?
"Cummins fully supports my needs, skills and experience" and "allows me to be creative in my work, gain additional training and have leadership that welcomes my thoughts and ideas"
"For me, Cummins cares about my well-being and encourages me to be my authentic self every day and supports my efforts of being able to give back to those who struggle with either mental health issues or substance use disorder."
Cummins is seeking licensed and license eligible therapists to be part of our school-based team improving the quality of life for children and families across Central Indiana. Cummins values a culture of learning and wants to ensure you are on the right path to obtaining your full licensure. Our Cummins Academy learning support program provides ongoing training and both individual and group clinical supervision to all our team members. Our training academy aids providers in learning modalities of therapy, including: Dialectic Behavior Therapy, Play Therapy, Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Neuro-relational Approach and others. School based therapists bring together schools and families to ensure success for the youth being served.
Cummins welcomes therapists regardless of your tenure in the field, we are a great place for a new clinician to start your career, but also a great place for seasoned therapists to be able to share your wisdom and experience with others.
Job Functions Include:
- Complete diagnostic assessments and formulate treatment plans
- Provide ongoing individual and family therapy to children and adolescents
- Communicate and collaborate with school and families
Education and Experience:
- A master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required
- Must be either licensed (LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT) or have your temporary license (LSW, LMHCa, LMFTa, or LAC)
- $2,000 Sign on bonus
- Salaries start at $46,000
- Opportunities for Summers off
- Provide clinical supervision hours at no charge
- Ongoing clinical training and CEU's through Cummins Academy
- You can earn up to 23 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) a year
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Matching contributions to your 401K program (up to 6%)
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins!
Apply today at www.cumminsbhs.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.