Wraparound Facilitator for Indianapolis
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc.has been responding to the mental health and behavioral health needs of the central Indiana area for over 49 years! We continue to grow and are seeking an experienced clinician for a rewarding career as Wraparound Facilitator to provide services from our Marion County Outpatient Clinic based in Indianapolis.
Job Functions Include:
Advocate for children and families by engaging community volunteers and professionals in a strengths-based, family centered planning process
Must possess the ability to creatively access community resources
Must be comfortable and effective in working in a variety of settings such as: schools, physician offices, probation, and the consumer's home.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or a human services related field
- Two to three years of experience working in the mental health field
- Two to three years experience as wraparound facilitator preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work life balance (over 20 days paid time off and 8 holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package (PPO plans with medical, dental, vision and more)
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.