- - Avon Medical 55H
- Avon, IN, USA
- Based on experience
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is a private not-for-profit organization providing behavioral health services in Boone, Hendricks, Marion, Montgomery, Putnam, and surrounding counties in Central and West Central Indiana. Established in 1971, Cummins provides comprehensive mental health and addiction services to persons of all ages in a variety of office, school and community-based settings.
We are actively looking for an HSPP Psychologist to assume this vital role in our organization. Candidates will need to have special strengths in the area of child and adolescent assessment and intervention.
Reporting to the Chief Clinical Officer, the Psychologist - HSSP will supervise and oversee treatment planning and psychodiagnostics staffing meetings within the Cummins Behavioral Health network. In coordination with other members of the Clinical Directors Team, the Psychologist-HSSP will be responsible for clinical services within Cummins' behavioral health network, including researching, developing and implementing clinical programs which meet and exceed standards and best practice guidelines; for developing models of care and product lines to meet customer needs and expectations; for marketing services; for performance improvement initiatives; and for assisting operations directors as they develop and implement strategies to meet organizational/business unit fiscal and operational goals.
Essential Functions will include:
1. Supervise and oversee the treatment planning and psychodiagnostics staffing meetings throughout the organization.
2. Participate in the development, implementation & monitoring of evidence-based clinical models of care, practice guidelines, and ethical clinical standards to meet consumer needs and to ensure best practices throughout the organization.
3. Within areas of responsibility, ensure staff knowledge of and adherence to clinical & operational best practices, internal and external policies, procedures, ethical standards, laws, regulations, contract provisions, standards, accreditation requirements, and the organization's corporate compliance plan.
4. Ensure that clinical services and products meet the needs and expectations of customers and stakeholders, as determined by internal/external needs assessments, surveys and performance improvement initiatives.
5. Participate in the design and implementation of clinical outcomes studies and other performance improvement initiatives to meet the needs and expectations of the organization and the persons it serves. Analyze any organization-wide surveys to develop response plans, including customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, etc.
6. Ensure that appropriate risk management practices are established and carried out within areas supervised.
7. Participate in the development of the annual clinical and operations training plan for the organization; participate in the implementation of competency-based orientation and professional education programs to meet the needs of the organization and its clinical/operations staff.
8. Participate in the development and implementation of clinical policies and procedures related to all areas of clinical service.
9. Participate in the oversight of clinical practices and systems related to all areas of clinical service.
10. Provide clinical supervision, as required or assigned.
11. Participate in community, professional, or other activities to advance the interests of the organization and those it serves.
12. Participate in the establishment, maintenance, and evaluation of the organization's plan for professional services, including privileging and credentialing, clinical staffing meetings, peer review, and other essential clinical processes.
13. Provide ongoing leadership, professional development, and other supports to persons supervised.
1. Doctoral degree and licensed in the state of Indiana as a Psychologist.
2. Endorsed as a Health Service Provider in Psychology (HSPP), by the Indiana State Board of Examiners in Psychology
Learn about the many rewards and benefits of a career with Cummins. Contact us today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.