Consumer Access Representative in Indianapolis
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is currently seeking to add a full time Patient Service Representative at our Indianapolis, IN office. The Access Representative will perform essential functions pertaining to clinical records and all consumer related customer service issues.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answers high volume call center calls in timely and polite manner, routes calls as appropriate and takes messages as needed.
- Completes Medline requests for medication refill requests and medication side effects and enters into Electronic Medical Record.
- Screens callers for high risk and directs crisis calls to available crisis providers.
- Request prior authorization for services with insurance.
- Track prior authorization status and with weekly reports.
- Maintains consumer confidentiality.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
- Previous Medical office experience required (behavioral health experience preferred)
- Knowledge/Experience with Spreadsheet for Windows and Word Processing for Windows preferred
- Demonstrated ability to enter and pull data from computer
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunities for professional advancement
- Comprehensive insurance plans include major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, HSA
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Matching employer contributions to your 401K plan
- Monday to Friday schedule with some evening coverage.
Explore the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply Today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.