Women’s Trauma Informed SUD Group Therapist
- - Hendricks Outpatient
- Avon, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, short/long term disability, PTO, matching 401K
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced licensed therapist or recent graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care for a stimulating and rewarding career as a Women's Trauma Informed Substance Use Disorder Group Therapist. This role will involve primarily leading a Women's Trauma Informed SUD Intensive Outpatient Treatment group, leading an aftercare group, and as needed also providing individual therapy. The group will start out as virtual at this time but will be based out of Hendricks County.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction. We are a learning organization that values teaching and mentoring providers through training opportunities and support. In this role, you will work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals who focus on whole person care. We are looking for therapists with an interest and passion for working with individuals with a diagnosis of SUD and are able to maintain a hope and recovery focus. Our SUD program is always growing and we are excited to offer this new service line!
Note: Must reside in Indiana or be planning to relocate to Indiana prior to the start of employment
- Must possess a master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy and must have at minimum a temporary license at the time of hire
- Prefer those with a credential or license in SUD but not required
- Prefer experience working with adults with addictions diagnosis or co-morbid diagnoses of Substance Use and Mental Health
Cummins Benefits Include:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Will provide clinical supervision hours at no cost
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level clinicians
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.